If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Six Books On My Fall TBR List

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

* Covers Linked to Goodreads.
* This list features books that have an expected release date set in the months of September through (early) December 2017.


1. Deathtrap (Keystone #3) By Dannika Dark

This series, in my opinion, has proven to be the best series this author has written to date. The story is action packed, with an amazing pace and a sprinkle of romance. The characters (main and supporting characters) are kick*ss with incredible personalities. I can't wait for the continuation to this fascinating story!



2. Hear Me Now By Lisa De Jong

This isn't in a genre that I normally pick up without being obligated to, but something about it spoke to me. The synopsis is very intriguing and reminds me of another similar book I picked up with this same feeling and loved it (Mistaken Identity By M. C. Jackson).


3. Played (Gridiron #4) By Jen Frederick

I've been awaiting Ty's story since I read the first book in this series. It's finally happening and I'm excited!

* No cover has been released as of scheduling this post.


4. André (Uncompromising #3) By Sybil Bartel

Though this series started off rocky, to me, the sequel was amazing. I'm hoping that continues with this book. I'm already a fan of the character, so I am curious as to what his story will entail. 



5. Brooding YA Hero By Carrie Ann DiRisio

I found this by chance on Twitter and it's won me over. The twitter @BroodingYAHero is hilariously sarcastic. It's my type of humor and it makes me rethink all the young adult heroes in the books I read in the past.



6. Night Realm (Spell Weaver #1) 
By Annette Marie

This is a prequel to the Steel & Stone series. It'll feature Lyre as the main character and I'm SO excited to get to know the elusive and secretive incubus.



What book are you most excited for?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...