If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Power Of Book Covers: Where Good Girls Go To Die By Holly Renee


They say don't judge a book by it's movie...err...COVER. 
BUT they never said we couldn't PRAISE them.

This week's cover:

Where Good Girls Go To Die
By Holly Renee

It was a bad idea from the beginning.

He was my brother's best friend and the definition of unavailable.

But I didn't care.

I had loved him for as long as I could remember.

He was worth the risk. He was worth everything.

But then he broke my heart as easily as I fell for him. He watched me fall, spiraling out of control, and as I reached for him, he wasn't there to catch me.

So I ran.

Four years later, I never expected to see him again.

He was still my brother's best friend, and he was more unavailable than ever.

He looked every bit the bad boy I knew he was, covered in tattoos and a crooked smile.

Guarding my heart from him was top priority because Parker James was where good girls go to die.

Unfortunately for him, I wasn't a good girl anymore.
Goodreads Button
Available At:
Amazon |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...